Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Last autumn I visited Château Siaurac, whose owner Paul Goldschmidt is a serenely jolly chap. Just up the road is Château Petrus, whose world-famous wines can command thousands of pounds a bottle. But back at Château Siaurac you'll pay under £20 even for top quality vintages 2009 and 2010...You can even find Baronne de Siaurac 2012 in Marks & Spencer for £14 (13.5%) - a treat of a red to pair with a sizzling steak."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 8th February 2015
"…the more serious, rich and savoury Baronne de Siaurac Lalande de Pomerol 2012."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 8th February 2015
- Product information
- Baronne De Siaurac Lalande De Pomerol
- Vintage: 2014
- A bright, full-bodied Bordeaux with floral red berry and plum aromas over a lively and fruit-forward palate.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig selected this thoroughly modern claret from the esteemed Bordeaux appellation Lalande de Pomerol. Here, Merlot tends to dominate the blends, and indeed this particular wine features no Cabernet Sauvignon at all. Instead, local vigneron Paul Goldshmidt added 20% Cabernet Franc to the blend, leaving the wine unoaked to highlight its fresh and vibrant fruit.
- Grape Variety: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château Siaurac, 33500 Neac, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.