Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barolo Araldica
- Vintage: 2006
- This classic, seductive Barolo is scented and savoury, with a supremely elegant texture, full body and a refined, refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: This hallmark red – with vibrant aromas of violets, tobacco and sour cherries – is unique to Nebbiolo grown in the atmospheric, misty Langhe hills of Piedmont in north-west Italy. It was produced by experienced winemaker Claudio Maera at Araldica who blended and matured it in a mixture of small French oak barrels and large oak vats for 24 months.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly