Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barkan Fusion White
- Vintage: 2012
- This dry, delicious and unique blend of Sauvignon, Colombard and Chardonnay delivers fresh lime and grapefruit flavours along with a lemongrass tang and hint of ripe cantaloupe melon.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams created this blend with Barkan winemaker Ed Salzberg to showcase the unique flavours of wines produced in Israel’s warm Mediterranean climate. The grapes are grown in the ancient Biblical region of Adullam which benefits from cooling draughts from the sea and coastal hills, creating a fresh, lively and fruity style of wine.
- Grape Variety: 40% Sauvignon Blanc, 40% Chardonnay, 20% Colombard
- Country of origin: Israel
- Region: Adullam
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.