Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barkan Fusion White
- Vintage: 2012
- This dry, delicious and unique blend of Sauvignon, Colombard and Chardonnay delivers fresh lime and grapefruit flavours along with a lemongrass tang and hint of ripe cantaloupe melon.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams created this blend with Barkan winemaker Ed Salzberg to showcase the unique flavours of wines produced in Israel’s warm Mediterranean climate. The grapes are grown in the ancient Biblical region of Adullam which benefits from cooling draughts from the sea and coastal hills, creating a fresh, lively and fruity style of wine.
- Grape Variety: 40% Sauvignon Blanc, 40% Chardonnay, 20% Colombard
- Country of origin: Israel
- Region: Adullam
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure of purchase
- Bottling address: Scea Chateau De Chamboureau, Savennieres 49170 France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly