Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- Light, bright, ruby red wine with aromas of smoke, cherry and redcurrant. Cherry and plum fill the palate, with layers of liquorice, star anise, roses and cranberry making this an elegantly complex wine that grips the palate and really sets the tastebuds tingling.
- About this bottle: Massimo Tarter gained experience in Germany, France and Australia before returning to his beloved Italy to make wine. Here he uses the three classic Bardolino grapes - Corvina for its body and colour, Rondinella for its herby, savoury characters, and Molinara for fragrance and freshness - to make a perfectly balanced red. He gathers the fruit from the rolling eastern-shore hills of Lake Garda, where the landscape is dominated by lush vineyards and olive groves.
- Grape Variety: Corvina, Rondinella And Molinara
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Casa Girelli Spa, Viale Verona 182, 38123 Trento Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.