Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barbera Montevina
- Vintage: 2010
- With its vibrant, sweet Californian aromas and richly ripe cherry fruit, this red offers a sensational palate. Expect raisins, plums, gentle acidity and a very light smoky twist on the finish too. Delicious.
- About this bottle: New World Barbera is quite different from Old World Barbera. From Italy, this grape is lean and elegant. From California it is ripe, dark, easily approachable, and, as winemaker Chris Leamy tells it, is wonderfully complemented by a 'dollop of French oak' to make a long, smooth finish. Mature 20 year old vines from Amador, the heart of Gold Rush country, give this wine extra intensity too
- Grape Variety: Barbera
- Country of origin: Great Britain
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.