Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barbera Montevina
- Vintage: 2010
- With its vibrant, sweet Californian aromas and richly ripe cherry fruit, this red offers a sensational palate. Expect raisins, plums, gentle acidity and a very light smoky twist on the finish too. Delicious.
- About this bottle: New World Barbera is quite different from Old World Barbera. From Italy, this grape is lean and elegant. From California it is ripe, dark, easily approachable, and, as winemaker Chris Leamy tells it, is wonderfully complemented by a 'dollop of French oak' to make a long, smooth finish. Mature 20 year old vines from Amador, the heart of Gold Rush country, give this wine extra intensity too
- Grape Variety: Barbera
- Country of origin: Great Britain
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly