Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barbera d’Alba DOC Superiore, Cantina Terre del Barolo, Piedmont
- Vintage: 2011
- Sweet toffee and strawberry aromas with a gentle rusticity lead into a palate of fine Italian complexity: expect red fruits, strawberries, truffle, cinnamon, violet and chocolate. Layers of elegant flavour are bound together by a delicate yet firm thread of apple acidity.
- About this bottle: These Barbera grapes have been selected from a group of 400 farms in the Langhe area of Piedmont. Only fruit from the best exposures on the best slopes and the finest vineyards makes the blend, and winemaker Daniel Ponzo ensures his grape’s lovely smooth fruit character is always to the fore. With the average age of the vines at 25–30 years old, deep concentration is almost guaranteed. The final blend is aged in French and American oak barrels for one year.
- Grape Variety: 100% Barbera
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Via Alba Barolo 5 – 12060 Castiglione Falletto Cn Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.