Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Barbaresco (from the nebbiolo grape) is one of the region's great wines. It is rare to be able to recommend a young one, as time in the cellar is usually needed to tame its tannins. But 2009 has produced lush, forward wines. Heady aromas of violets jump out of the glass while the taste is black cherries, leather and smoke."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 28th June 2014
- Product information
- Barbaresco Morassino
- Vintage: 2009
- An elegant and silky textured example of a fine Barbaresco. Lovely cherry flavours predominate with hints of chocolate and floral undertones. The tannin structure is fine but firm with the added complexity of spicy oak.
- About this bottle: Roberto Bianco tends this single vineyard in the eastern part of the village of Barbaresco much as his forefathers have - all six generations of them. The Bianco family are one of the historic families of the area where the Nebbiolo grape rules supreme. He chooses to treat his grapes with tender care to extract supple tannins and age the wine in older, larger French oak barrels to add subtle spicy oak flavours that do not dominate the elegant fruit structure of the wine. The wine has been treated to preserve the flavour and may throw a harmless deposit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.4 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cascina Morassino Di Roberto E Mauro Bianco Viticoltori - Barbaresco – Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 20%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 02/02/16.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.