Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barbaresco Morassino
- Vintage: 2009
- An elegant and silky textured example of a fine Barbaresco. Lovely cherry flavours predominate with hints of chocolate and floral undertones. The tannin structure is fine but firm with the added complexity of spicy oak.
- About this bottle: Roberto Bianco tends this single vineyard in the eastern part of the village of Barbaresco much as his forefathers have - all six generations of them. The Bianco family are one of the historic families of the area where the Nebbiolo grape rules supreme. He chooses to treat his grapes with tender care to extract supple tannins and age the wine in older, larger French oak barrels to add subtle spicy oak flavours that do not dominate the elegant fruit structure of the wine. The wine has been treated to preserve the flavour and may throw a harmless deposit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13.4 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cascina Morassino Di Roberto E Mauro Bianco Viticoltori - Barbaresco – Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly