Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barbareasco Morrassino Ovello
- Vintage: 2008
- A complex and intense nose of violet, cherry and spice, melds with the concentrated, structured palate which displays dark fruits with a hint of truffle and vanilla.
- About this bottle: The small estate of Cascina Morassino is one of the oldest Barbaresco producers, today run by Roberto Bianco and his father Maura. Ovello is a single vineyard wine made from the Morassino owned part of the Ovello vineyard – the remaining part of which belongs to Piedmont superstar Angelo Gaja. A powerful example of Barbaresco from 100% Nebbiolo, Ovello is aged in barrique without allowing the wood character to overpower the delicate fragrance of this noble grape 2010 was another excellent vintage in the North West of Italy and this wine will age beautifully for 5-10 years although, with early opening, can be enjoyed now.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piemonte, Barbareasco
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 18.2
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cascina Morassino - Strada Bernino 10, 12050 Barbaresco, Cuneo, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Spend £20 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.