Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Baby Brother Bordeaux
- Vintage: 2012
- This red's engaging flavours of ripe damson fruit, caramel and grilled herbs, this is an elegant and classic Merlot-based Bordeaux blend. Left in the glass, its subtle aromas evolve over time, while its fresh acidity, firm tannins and bittersweet fruit profile make an ideal foil for all kinds of food.
- About this bottle: The wine is made from mainly Merlot with some Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon, all sourced from the heart of the Entre-Deux-Mers region. The 2006 vintage enjoyed a notably warm July and gave elegant, easy drinking wines. In order to create the "Baby Brother" range, we challenged a select few winemakers in classic regions to create a wine for everyday drinking that mirrored the properties of their more illustrious stable mate.
- Grape Variety: 75% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 12.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Mis En Bouteille Par Societe Viticole Henri Lurton Proprietaire A Cantenac, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.