Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Aymura Elqui Syrah
- Vintage: 2010
- Vibrant flavours of spiced black fruits.
- About this bottle: This vibrant and intense red wine is sourced from grapes in Elqui Valley - an exiting new area in the far North of Chile - which is renowned for some of the clearest skies in the World. Here, the highly intense light combines with cooling sea breezes to create a perfect environment for slow ripening of the grapes. produced from the classic Syrah variety, this wine has been aged in French and American oak barrels to add complexity to the palate.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Elqui Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.