Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Much New World Syrah hits the shelves far too young, but here the grapes have had time to mellow in oak barrels, while still retaining vivid black-fruit flavours, with a balanced, satisfying result. The label says good with roast duck, but pheasant or partridge would go well."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 9th November 2014
- Product information
- Aymura Elqui Syrah
- Vintage: 2010
- Vibrant flavours of spiced black fruits.
- About this bottle: This vibrant and intense red wine is sourced from grapes in Elqui Valley - an exiting new area in the far North of Chile - which is renowned for some of the clearest skies in the World. Here, the highly intense light combines with cooling sea breezes to create a perfect environment for slow ripening of the grapes. produced from the classic Syrah variety, this wine has been aged in French and American oak barrels to add complexity to the palate.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Elqui Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viña Falernia Sa - Ruta 41 -Ñ Km 52 - Vicuña - Republica De Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly