Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Avito Garganega Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2013
- Lightly aromatic white with soft citrus characters and warm notes of baked apple. This is fresh, crisp and easy-drinking wine shows-off the best of the honeyed Garganega grapes and the spicy Pinot Grigio that make up its blend.
- About this bottle: In the high hills of the Veneto in northeast Italy, this crisp, fruity white is made by Claudio Manera. Claudio uses mainly Garganega grapes (85% of the blend) but adds a dash of Pinot Grigio for roundness and spice. Because of the warm daytime temperatures, chilly nights and long, slow growing-season, these grapes achieve just the right balance of ripe fruit and tongue-tingling acidity.
- 85% Garganega 15% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Viale Laudano, 2 - 14040 Castel Boglione (At) - Italia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly