Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Avignonesi Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- Vintage: 2010
- An elegant, full-bodied palate displays flavours of red fruits and dark chocolate, combined with mint, a hint of eucalypt and notable fine-grained and supple tannins. The nose shows bright red fruit with balsamic notes, along with integrated and harmonious spicy oak characters.
- About this bottle: Vino Nobile di Montepulciano is one of the most famous wines of Tuscany and Avignonesi one of the most famous names in Italian wine. The grapes for this wine are sourced from Le Capezzine estate – northwest of the fortified hilltop town of Montepulciano – and I Poggetti estate to the east of the town. Fermented with indigenous yeasts and matured in oak for 18 months (80% in barriques, 20% in larger casks) this is great example of 100% Sangiovese - the classic red grape of Tuscany. A highly regarded vintage in Tuscany, the 2010 can be drunk now but will develop well if carefully stored for 3-5 years.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Avignonesi Srl Societa' Agricola - Tenuta La Selva, Cortona, Montepucliano, Siena, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.