Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 5pm. Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm (noon) the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Suitable for daily use for normal hair types, this luxurious sulphate free shampoo is fortified with native Australian botanicals containing vitamins, antioxidants and in combination with pure essential oils to gently cleanse and nourish the hair and scalp while stabilising moisture and pH levels for enhanced hair health. Developed and tested by leading hairdressers to professional salon standards, this advanced formulation provides your hair with outstanding appearance, condition and shine.
- Developed and tested by leading hairdressers
- Sulphate free
- No synthetic colours
- No animal ingredients or animal testing gluten free
- Made with desert lime & wild rosella flower native australian botanicals
- Made with lemon balm, lemongrass, lime and patchouli pure essential oils
- Made with 98.6% natural origin ingredients
- No PEGs, no phthalates
- Bottle is made from MDPE which is recyclable, please recycle, made in Australia using sustainable,
- low-carbon, cold-manufacturing technology
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types