Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Au Bon Climat 'Le Bauges Aux Dessus' Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2012
- A layered Pinot Noir bursting with black cherry, smoky bramble fruit and tea aromas over an intense redcurrant-and-spice palate.
- About this bottle: As befits their Burgundian ambitions, Au Bon Climat called this wine Le Bauges Aux Dessus, which translates as ‘the decadent party up above’. The name refers to their vines lying at the highest point of the Bien Nacido vineyards in California’s Santa Maria Valley. This cool climate area is renowned for its Burgundian and Rhône style wines, of which this Pinot is a fine example. Winemaker Jim Clendenen paid particular attention to grape selection, then used a considerably light touch in the winery to extract all the fruit’s clarity and freshness. Lengthy ageing in oak barrels especially shipped from Burgundy helped enrich and add complexity to the wine.
- Grape variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Santa Barbara
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Bottling address: 4665 Santa Maria Mesa Road, Santa Maria, CA 93454, USA
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly