Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
This compact book promises to answer more than 1000 questions that can frustrate all gardeners alike. From the basic: knowing how to identify your soil type, choice of tools, buying plants, seeds versus seedlings; to the thorny problems of dealing with chronic pests and diseases, plants for difficult places, designing and re-designing.
- Height: 13.6 cm
- Width: 10.7 cm
- Depth: 3.8 cm
- Weight: 373 g
- Answers to the 1000 most asked questions about gardening
- Number of pages: 448
- Over 1000 answers to the most common gardening questions
- Plan A: Made from Sustainable Wood
- Battery Included: No
- Bulb Included: No
Care and composition