Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Arriero Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- Pale ruby Pinot Noir with aromas of strawberry, redcurrant, a floral touch and delicate smoky notes. This wine offers very soft tannins and a refreshing, persistent and fruit-filled finish.
- About this bottle: The wine is made from carefully-harvested, sorted, then de-stemmed Pinot Noir grapes that are lightly crushed and macerated in the winery before fermentation. Half of this cuvée was matured in French oak barrels for 3 months to add a lightly smoky dimension to the palate.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly