Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Arriero Carmenere
- Vintage: 2011
- Rich-textured, cherry-scented Carmenère with hints of leather and liquorice and a delicious hazelnut finish.
- About this bottle: Chile's Maipo region is bounded by the Andes Mountains to the East and the Pacific coast to the West. Within this valley is Arriero, a premium area famed for its distinctive wines radiating varietal expression and complexity. Winemaker Roberto Carranca and his team ensure that a portion of this red rests in French oak barrels for six months to add smoothness and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Carmenere
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maipo Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly