Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation, our anti-allergy range is scientifically proven to provide effective protection against dust mite allergies even when frequently washed. 100% off the filling in the duvets and pillows is made from recycled plastic bottles. Firm pillows provide the greatest amount and density of filling, and are best suited to those who sleep mostly on their side.
Added support for the head and neck maintain the perfect horizontal alignment for the most comfortable night's sleep. This pillow is made in the UK.
- Height: 76 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Filling type: Polyester
Care and composition
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flames