Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Andes Peak Carmenere Reserva
- Vintage: 2011
- Simply stunning! With dense, smoky dark fruit, heavy black in colour, this powerful wine begins with lush, plummy almost minty aromas, then develops ripe raisin, dark chocolate, coffee and blackberry fruit on the palate. Rich complexity is balanced beautifully by a fine hint of tannins and liquorice.
- About this bottle: Carmènere is Chile's number one variety and although it originates from the Bordeaux region of France, the Chileans have made it their own. It simply thrives in Chile's warm climate, and the grapes develop a natural exuberance found nowhere else. Winemaker Cesar Morales has crafted this stunning Reserva to display the grape's finest varietal characters. It has been specially selected from the very best sites, and carefully matured in French oak to add complexity and depth.
- Grape Variety: 100% Carmenère
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly