Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Award winning multi-functioning cleansing balm, gently cleanses both face and eye make up in one simple step. It’s like a spa in jar, is a simple easy to use facial cleanse that can help make the skin feel more balanced, soft, radiant, smoother, calmer, hydrated, clarified. For dry skin types the Moringa cleansing balm can also double up as an overnight hydrating mask. Winner of the 2013 Irish Tatler Beauty Awards. This comes with cleansing cloth.
About the brand- Emma’s passion stemmed from her own experience suffering from a long and debilitating period of illness, which left her with wasted muscles, and the determination to forge her own, naturally-focused path back to strength and wellbeing. Her new mindfulness, not only benefitted her body – but her skin – and Emma Hardie Amazing Face was born; a capsule collection of multi-purpose products, developed for use with prescribed application techniques so the woman at home could indulge in an everyday facial.
- How to use- To cleanse the eye area, massage a small amount onto the eye area and work well into the lashes to remove all traces of makeup including water proof mascara. Remove with a damp micro-fibre cloth. To cleanse the face and neck area, take a small amount of balm and massage well into the skin to melt and lift away all traces of makeup, congestion and pollution
- Soak the microfibre cloth in warm water and remove the balm into downwards strokes, this will help drain the lymphatic system to detoxify, brighten and tone the face. The balm can also be applied topically to spots to help take down inflammation and can be used to treat patches of dry skin on the body
- Use the Moringa Balm to cleanse your skin, morning and evening. Great for all skin types and ages
- For all skin types, including oily and blemished can help rebalance and oily skin
- Can be applied as a moisture balm, as it is very healing, for extra dry and irritated skin
- One step cleanser, for face and eyes, and can also be used as an overnight treatment mask
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 100 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, peg-8 beeswax, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg-60 almond glycerides, sorbitan stearate, palmitic/stearic triglycerides, limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, silica, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, juniperus virginiana oil, aqua (water), lecithin, linalool, butylene glycol, octyldodecyl pca, menthyl pca, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, crithmum maritimum extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, disodium phosphate, citronellol, citric acid, geraniol, citral.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.