Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Alvi's Drift Viognier
- Vintage: 2012
- Lovely mouth-filling white, brimming with pear and peach flavours, with a hint of lychee and spice mingled in. Creamy and smooth – there’s a touch of almond and a twang of grapefruit acidity keeping things lively. This is pure, crisp Viognier with a lovely exuberant fruitiness.
- About this bottle: Made at Alvi's Drift, the family property of the Van der Merwes. The original cellar was built in 1928 by grandfather Alvi, after whom ‘The Drift’ is named. Today’s owners – Alvi and Johan – are the third generation of the family to cultivate vines here, and they believe Worcester is the perfect place to grow Viognier. Fed by plenty of sunshine and the pristine cold waters of the Breede River, the vines really thrive.
- Grape Variety: Viognier
- Country of origin: South Africa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.