Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Alvi's Drift Viognier
- Vintage: 2012
- Lovely mouth-filling white, brimming with pear and peach flavours, with a hint of lychee and spice mingled in. Creamy and smooth – there’s a touch of almond and a twang of grapefruit acidity keeping things lively. This is pure, crisp Viognier with a lovely exuberant fruitiness.
- About this bottle: Made at Alvi's Drift, the family property of the Van der Merwes. The original cellar was built in 1928 by grandfather Alvi, after whom ‘The Drift’ is named. Today’s owners – Alvi and Johan – are the third generation of the family to cultivate vines here, and they believe Worcester is the perfect place to grow Viognier. Fed by plenty of sunshine and the pristine cold waters of the Breede River, the vines really thrive.
- Grape Variety: Viognier
- Country of origin: South Africa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly