Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Altos del Condor Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2010
- This elegant, fresh style of Sauvignon Blanc shows subtle flavours of gooseberry and limes with grassy undertones.
- About this bottle: Grown at high altitude in Mendoza's spectacular Uco Valley, close to the Andes, the grapes naturally retain excellent freshness. Winemaker Daniel Pi has skilfully imbued the wine with extra body and a gentle hint of spice by using a subtle touch of oak. This wine is best enjoyed while still young and fresh.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Argentina
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly