Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Alisios Tempranillo Touriga Nacional
- Vintage: 2010
- Mellow, delicious red wine with intense strawberry and spice aromas and a vibrant core of warm red bramble fruit. Enticing toasty oak notes and a touch of liquorice on the finish. This is deftly made red, not too heavy, but richly complete.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Miguel Almeida chooses grapes from his home territory for this blend - Portuguese Touriga Nacional and Spanish Tempranillo, each 50% of the wine. These red varieties both thrive in Brazil's southern pampas region, Campanha, near the Uruguayan border. Each is famed for its complex, food-friendly reds, and blended together they develop masses of quirky mouthwatering characters that are hard to resist.
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo and Touriga Nacional
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Region: Campanha
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly