Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Alfa Spiga
- Vintage: 2006
- Alfa Spiga, a full-bodied wine with a powerful palate dominated by dark fruit flavours, still retains elegance and focus with notable use of new oak.
- About this bottle: Jose-Manuel Ortega is the driving force behind Bodegas y Vinedos O. Fournier, with ground-breaking wineries in Argentina, Chile and Spain. Alfa Spiga is one of the top wines from the Spanish arm of O. Fournier, located in the premium red wine region of Ribera del Duero. Vineyard planting is dominated by Tinta del Pais (Tempranillo) on a bend of the Duero river where the soil type and presence of heat retaining small stones are reminiscent of Chateauneuf du Pape. Vine age ranges from 25 to over 50 years old and a long growing season is assured given the vineyard height at 700 metres above sea-level.
- Grape Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Ribera del Duero
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Y Viñedos Ortega Fournier Slu, Berlangas De Roa, Burgos, Ren 5907 Bu, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.