Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Swell’s advanced volumizing masque hydrates and repairs tired and colour-processsed hair without weighing hair down.
About the brand- Many volumizing products give temporary, cosmetic results and often damage hair in the bid for more body. Swell is different. Swell's unique all-natural formula gives you immediate and sustained volume (even with difficult to manage baby-fine hair) from day one. But Swell is much more than a volumizer. Swell crucially nourishes the follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and reduced hair loss when used regularly.
- How to use- You will get best results if you use this product as part of the Swell 3-step system (Shampoo, Conditioner, Root Nutrient Complex). Follow usage instructions carefully.
- For best results we recommend using Swell advanced volumizing masque to treat your hair once weekly instead of your regular conditioner.
- If you have very dry hair you may wish to use Swell advanced volumizing masque after shampooing a few times to thouroughly hydrate and repair your hair.
- Step 1- After shampooing hair, squeeze correct quantity of masque into palm, rub hands together and apply masque to mid-length and ends of hair first, avoiding roots, leave on for recommended time (see below).
- Step 2- With your fingers draw product through your hair, including roots.
- Step 3- Rinse thoroughly ensuring all product is out.
- Short to collar- Use up to 5ml (rinse after 2 mins)
- Mid length- Use 5-10ml (rinse after 5 mins)
- Long- Use 10-20ml (rinse after 5-10 mins)
- For colour-processed/ sun damaged hair add 1-3 mins
- Immediate volume, improved hair growth, reduced hair loss
- Longer lasting blow-dries, anti-static, superior detangling
- Colour-safe, no silicones, no sls, no build-up, min. 97% natural source
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive
Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, propylheptyl caprylate, bisethyl (isostearylimidazoline) isostearamide, behentrimonium chloride, bertholletia excelsa seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, benzyl alcohol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil,melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, arctium lappa root extract, hydrolyzed quinoa, leptospermum petersonii oil, pelargonium, graveolens flower oil, dehydroacetic acid, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil, niacinamide, sodium starch octenylsuccinate, calcium pantothenate, maltodextrin, citric acid, hydrolysed lupine seed extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, oat beta glucan, cedrus deodara wood oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil, sodium benzoate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, potassium sorbate, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, aspalathus linearis leaf extract, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, pyridoxine hci, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, gluconolactone, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, silica, calcium gluconate, linalool*, limonene*, citronellol*, geraniol*, citral*. * aromatic components of essential oils
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.