Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse is a little beauty that gives your hair extreme, lasting volume, without the sticky, stiff feel. Even when you build incredible height into your hair, it’ll stay light and natural thanks to its creamy moisturising texture.
About the brand - Take one leading session stylist, add London’s top salon stylist, sprinkle with a dusting of celebrity A-listers from the world of screen and music, and what do you get? Percy & Reed. The most exciting names in British hairdressing. A few thousand words couldn’t even begin to describe Paul and Adam. But if we had to pick just three, they’d be: busy busy busy. And when you dig a little deeper you start to see why. With treatments designed to provide everything from intensive repair (whatever your hair type) to a cosmetic veil of shine with masks, primers and glosses – there’s plenty to choose from and your hair will love you for it! Each styling product works in a different way, but they’re also designed to work together to let you mix and match depending on your hair type or the occasion.
- Apply to towel dried hair. Dispense a golf-ball size amount of mousse into your palms, rub them together and 'pull' the mousse all the way through your hair
- Or, as Adam and Paul do, you can comb it onto your hair from the root right through to the ends, to ensure even distribution. Dry and style as usual. For best results blow dry
- It’s the only time you’ll want to be XXL. The rich, creamy foam contains styling polymers that add body and volume whilst smoothing, moisturising and protecting against the elements
- With a non-crispy, non-drying and medium hold, it gives bouncy, natural movement
- Supersized in all the right ways. Perfect for all hair types looking for extreme lasting hold without a sticky feel. It builds incredible volume into the hair, while keeping it light and natural
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Safety Warning: Flammable
Aqua (water), butane, propylene glycol, propane, isobutane, polyquaternium-68, cocotrimonium methosulfate, panthenol, parfum (perfume), methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, linalool.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.