Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A next generation eye cream which combines triple peptide technology with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB filters and antioxidant Enzogenol to protect and firm the delicate eye area, while stimulating collagen and minimising dark circles.
About the brand- Alpha-H is a global expert in the art of exfoliation, resurfacing and skin renewal; supplying the professional beauty industry for over twenty years. Over 1000 clinics worldwide offer Alpha-H treatments and they continue to innovate and set trends within the professional industry. As a brand, they have owned the category of skin resurfacing for over 2 decades - long before it became fashionable to develop exfoliating products. Alpha-H formulate results-driven unisex products, which bridge the gap between the traditional cosmetic counter and more invasive treatments.
- Diminishes pigmentation, protects with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun filters and treats the loss of volume and elasticity 'tear trough hollowing'
- Dermatologically tested, minimises dark circles and puffiness
- Tightens, refreshes and rehydrates
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-fatigue
- Precise on the spot application with cool-touch ceramic applicator wand
- Product Size: 20 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, glycerin, octyl acetate, octocrylene, caprylyl ether, homosalate, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, sodium stearoyl glutamate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, niacinamide, polydimethylsiloxane, hydrogenated tallow acid, sodium polyacrylate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, phenoxyethanol, sorbitan sterate, acetylarginyltryptophyl diphenylglycine, caprylyl glycol, acetyl tetrapeptide-2, hexapeptide-10, caffeine, pinus radiata bark extract, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, parfum
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.