Differences between Tall and Standard sizes
Our Tall range is cut proportionately longer than our standard length womenswear sizes and is designed to fit women over 5’8”
1. The back is lengthened from neck to waist by 3cm
2. Waist to hem, the back and front are lengthened in proportion to the garment’s length
3. The bust shaping is positioned 2cm lower
4. Armholes are lowered by approximately 1cm
5. Full length sleeves are lengthened by 4cm, and other sleeve lengths are lengthened proportionately
6. Trouser rises are lengthened at the front and back
7. Hip shaping is positioned 1.4cm lower
8. The inside leg measurement for trousers is 6cm longer than our Long length
Top tips for measuring
Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over your clothes.
Bust: measure around the fullest part of your bust and across your shoulder blades.
Waist: measure around the natural waist, keeping the tape measure taut.
Hips: stand with your feet together. Put the tape around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg.
Inside Leg: measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to where the trousers are normally worn on the shoes.
Jacket Length: measure from the centre back of your neck to your hemline. Then length measurement will vary depending on the style of garment.
Skirt Length: measure from the natural waistline to the desired hem position on the leg.
Dress Length: dress lengths are measured from the centre back of neck to the hemline.