Fashion and Creative Director, Red magazine
- I really think fashion is about experimentation. I've been through lots of phases in my fashion life and have learnt what works for me.
- I invest in two to three designer pieces I love and then top up throughout the season with great high-street pieces.
- I'm not sentimental about clothes, so when I realise I haven't worn something for over a year, it's time to give it to charity or resell.
AUTOGRAPH, Pure Silk Striped Top £59
Director, A&R Photographic
- I impulse buy sometimes, and other times I make a beeline for investment pieces. Generally even my impule-buys are items that I love.
- Bags are one of the most important parts of the wardrobe, alongside shoes. I love evening bags that simply accommodate a phone, credit card and some gloss.
- Every season I have a wardrobe clear-out. I have a huge walk-in dressing room and I love it organised, tidy and obvious to make dressing easy.
LIMITED EDITION, Folk Blouse £35
M&S Senior Press Officer
- The shopping advice I'd give my younger self is to not be afraid to try any trend your heart desires, this just helps you mould your own style.
- I've definitely become more of an investment buyer over the past few years but sometimes I'll see something that catches my eye and just go for it.
- My fashion weaknesses are animal print and orange! For some reason they both fill my wardrobe.
LIMITED EDITION, Tote Bag £39.50
- I believe clothes are a form of self-expression. Buy clothing according to shape and wear cuts that show your figure off to your advantage.
- I'm strategic when purchasing clothing in that I'm 100% conscious of how something will fit with my existing clothes.
- I predominantly shop on the high street, with the exception of good-quality outerwear coats and jackets, which I invest in.
Soft Tailored Biker Jacket £55
AUTOGRAPH, Striped Top £25
LIMITED EDITION, Studded Bag £29.50
AUTOGRAPH, Leather Ankle Boots £69
Seasonal style ideas and our edit of the catwalk trends that work for your modern life.
Make a bold style statement in this season's timeless black and white separates.
Back to Basics
Update your new-season wardrobe and get the basics covered with these five key items.