|Differences between Petite and Standard sizes
Our Petite sizes are proportionally shorter and narrower than our standard womenswear sizes, as illustrated, and specially cut to fit women 5'3" and under.
Top tips for measuring
- Shoulder widths reduced by 1cm
- Sleeve lengths shortened by 4.5cm
- Back neck to waist shortened by 3cm
- Back waist to hem length shortened proportionally (Jackets)
- Front and back rises shortened by 1.2cm
- Inside leg shortened by 5cm
Bust: measure around the fullest part of your bust and across your shoulder blades.
Waist: measure around your natural waistline. Hips: measure around your hips, 20cm (8") below your natural waistline.
Inside Leg: measure from the crotch to where your trouser is normally worn on the shoe.
Jacket Length: measure from the centre back of your neck to your hemline. Then length measurement will vary depending on the style of garment.
Dress Length: dress lengths are measured from the waist as you would for a skirt length.