Super-soft, sophisticated and elegant, leather is the best investment you'll make this winter.
At M&S, we've worked hard to bring you a wide range of premium quality leather pieces that will make you feel comfortable, confident and chic. The innovation in our premium stretch leather ensures shift dresses and leggings fit like a second skin, while zip-front pencil skirts and minis are the perfect wardrobe saviours offering endless styling options to get you from work to the weekend. I particularly love our Toscana shearling lambskin gilet, the cosiest and most luxurious way to brave the cold in style, while our bags and boots will become instant favourite go-tos. As finishing touches? Don't forget to keep your fingers toasty with our beautifully-cut, elegant gloves.
The Key Pieces
Love Your Leather
It's easy to keep your leather clothes in the best possible condition. Just follow these five simple rules:
• Hang your leather clothes on wide wooden, plastic or padded hangers to help maintain shape
• Don't store in plastic bags or other non-porous covers. Use a cotton sheet or cover to allow it to breathe
• Keep in a dark, dry place. Sunlight can cause it to fade
• Avoid sheepskin getting wet. However, if it happens, dry at room temperature and avoid direct heat sources such as radiators
• To clean shearling use a clean, dry sponge. The suede side can be brushed gently to get rid of dirt
We've made it easy for you to shop our head-to-toe looks for a stylish autumn ahead
Discover seasonal style ideas and our edit of the catwalk trends that work for your modern life
Twiggy Leather Collection
Twiggy reveals her favourite pieces from her autumn/winter collection