M&S Collection Small Enamel Poppy Pin
Ordered this on line and so disappointed with it - so much so i will return it.
The poppy is very small [ as big as my finger nail!!!] and would properly be better on a man's lapel .
It is not worth £5 - I would rather give my £5 to the poppy collectors and have a paper poppy.
I also note that other 'M and S poppy ' items only donate 30% to the British Legion what happens to the other 70% ??
20 October 2013
Bought this so I can wear a poppy with pride
I always lose my paper poppies then I go out and feel so bad when I see the British Legion collecting and buy another and another. This way I can show my pride with something that looks good. However be aware this is quite small but in may ways classier than the big pave ones I shall still donate to the man who comes to the door.
17 October 2013