Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Light, crispy , butter-rich puff pastry packed with British pork, seasoned with sautèed onions and thyme - a party classic.
- Weight: 840 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British pork (29%), wheatflour, water, rapeseed oil, palm oil, pork fat, rusk, whole milk, butter (2%), potato starch, salt, onions, pasteurised free range egg, ground black pepper, lemon juice, ground mace, ground white pepper, thyme, sage. Rusk contains wheatflour, salt
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: This product may be served hot or cold.
- To serve hot. Oven- Preheat oven 180°C / Fan160°C / 350°F / Gas 4. Remove from tray and film, place on a baking tray, cook for 15 mins, from frozen 20 minutes. Check that product is hot before serving. Do not reheat.
- Ready to eat, this product may be eaten without heating, remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. For best results, heat as above, allow to cool before serving. Consume within 12 hours of heating
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.