Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
4 Mediterranean Seabass fillets with a fragrant lemongrass, chilli and coriander butter.
- Weight: 400 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking
- Contains: fishbones, mild chilli
- Consume Within: 7 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Sea bass (90%), lemongrass, chilli & coriander butter (10%). lemongrass, chilli & coriander butter contains unsalted butter, lemongrass, red chillies, lime leaves, coriander, lemon juice, concentrated lemon juice, cornflour, sea salt, ground chillies, ground white pepper, ground cumin, salt, dried garlic, oregano
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Fry- Pan fry for 6-7 minutes. Remove all packaging, heat 1 tablespoon (15ml) of oil in frying pan until hot. Plave fish into pan skin side down. Fry over a medium heat turning once. Remove the fish and place on a warm plate. Add butter to the pan and melt gently. Spoon melted butter over the fish and serve. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.