Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Skin on, boneless large trout fillets. Our responsibly sourced trout is high in protein and rich in Omega 3. This tasty, oily fish has a clean delicate flavour and a succulent, flaking texture.
- Weight: 440 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Scottish skin on boneless trout fish
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 180˚C / Fan 160˚C / 350˚F / Gas mark 4. Fry, grill, bake and poach - for best result pan fry, as ize and thickness of fish may vary, please note that larger, thicker pieces will take longer time to cook. Heat 1 teaspoon (15ml) of oil in frying pan until hot. Cook for 12-14 minutes. Turn once during cooking, place trout onto a lightly oiled baking tray. Place baking tray into centre of oven. Time 20-22 minutes
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.