Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
These mini crab shells are filled with dressed brown and white Orkney crab meat from crabs caught by day boats using traditional pots in the clear fast flowing waters around the Orkney Isles. They are finished with handpicked white crab meat and lightly dressed with parsley.
- Weight: 140 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Crab meat (84%), breadcrumbs (5%), mayonnaise (5%), lemon juice (3.5%), parsley, salt, ground black pepper. Breadcrumbs contains wheatflour, yeast, olive oil, salt. Mayonnaise contains rapeseed oil, water, pasteurized free range egg yolk, spirit vinegar, salt, dijon mustard (water, black mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, salt), white wine vinegar, sugar, cornflour, concentrated lemon juice
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Ready to eat
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.