Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
In 2016, Fragonard celebrates the Iris.
- Symbolising nobility, the iris is one of the oldest raw materials, and above all one of the most precious
- Nicknamed the Blue Gold of France, iris pallida grows in the sunny climes of Tuscany
- With head notes distilling fresh notes of bergamot and citron
- The eau de toilette iris develops a floral heart note of violet and heliotrope, intensified by a base note of iris absolute and Tonka bean
- Product Size: 200 g
- Age range: All ages
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), sodium chloride, glycerin, tetrasodium etidronate, linalool, benzyl salicylate, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, alpha isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, coumarin, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)