Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Tasty puff pastry tarts filled with caramelised onion and creamy goat's cheese make a delicious starter to a meal with friends, or as appetisers at a get-together.
- Weight: 600 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Freeze on day of purchase, use within a month
- Contains: Goat's milk
- Consume Within: 9 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Wine glass pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Caramelised onions (28%), wheatflour, soignon goat's cheese (13%), single cream (12%), whole milk, vegetable margarine, unsalted butter (4.5%), cornflour, salt, stabiliser: e461, ground white pepper. Caramelised onions contain onions, muscovado sugar, unsalted butter, rapeseed oil, balsamic vinegar, maize starch, salt, ground black pepper. Vegetable margarine contains palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, salt, emulsifier: e471
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 190°C, Fan 170°C, 375°F, Gas 5. Cook for 20 mins from chilled, 30 minutes if from frozen. Check that the product is hot before serving, do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.