Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
28 day matured Aberdeen Angus thick cut sirloin steaks.
- Weight: 1500 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Aberdeen angus beef
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Pre-heat oven 200⁰C / fan 180⁰C / 400⁰F. Remove steaks from packaging and allow to breathe at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. There may be a slight aroma on opening which will not affect the quality or the flavour of the steaks.. Pat dry with kitchen paper. Preheat a teaspoon of oil in a hot pan and gently add in the steaks. Cook for 2 minutes each side. Place steaks on a baking tray on the middle shelf of the oven. Rare 4-5 mins, medium 5-7 mins and well done 9-11 mins. Allow to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.