Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Tender chunks of chicken breast in three tangy marinades make delicious appetisers or complements to a main meal.
- 12 x tikka chicken kebabs
- 12 x tandoori
- 12 x Soy, lemongrass and chilli
- Weight: 500 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Delicious eaten hot or cold
- Consume Within: 9 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Tandoori Chicken Kebabs (34%) Chicken Breast (98%), Coriander, Tomato Puree, Yogurt, Potato Starch, Lemon Juice, Colour: Anthocyanins (from Radish), Paprika Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Red Chilli Puree, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Cornflour, Garam Masala. Garam Masala contains Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Ground Fennel, Ground Ginger, Dried Dill, Ground Cloves. Soy, Lemongrass and Chili Chicken Kebabs (33%) Chicken Breast (98%), Rapeseed Oil, Soy Sauce, Garlic Puree, Lemongrass, Potato Starch, Coriander, Brown Sugar, Ginger Puree, Salt, Red Chilli Puree, Lime Leaves, Cornflour, Yogurt, Ground Turmeric, Ground Black Pepper. Soy Sauce contains Water, Sugar, Soybeans, Sea Salt, Roasted Wheat. TIKKA CHICKEN KEBABS (33%) Chicken Breast (98%), Yogurt, Coriander, Tomato Puree, Potato Starch, Lemon Juice, Ginger Puree, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Red Chilli Puree, Roasted Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Colour: Paprika Extract, Ground Black Pepper. Garam Masala contains Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Ground Fennel, Ground Ginger, Dried Dill, Ground Cloves.
- Cows Milk
- Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: To oven cook - preheat oven, remove all packaging and place on a baking tray. 200˚c / fan 180˚c / 400˚f / gas mark 6. Cook for 10 minutes. 200°c / fan 180°c / 400°f / gas mark 6- frozen. Cook for 15 minutes. To microwave - microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Remove film. Cook on high (100%). Cat 750w for 2 1/2 minutes. Cat 850w for 2 minutes. Two or more packs will require longer cooking time. Check that product is hot before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.