Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
3 in 1 emulsion that cleanses, tones and removes make-up from face and eyes.
KORRES is a Greek skincare brand, born out of Athens’ first ever homeopathic pharmacy. Korres goals are to develop innovative and clinically effective skincare products based on natural active ingredients and to promote natural ingredients research in relation to skin biochemistry.
- How to use: Rub gently into the face, neck and eye area, remove excess emulsion with cotton pads. Can be rinsed or tissued off
- Formulated with antioxidant Mountain Tea, soothing Aloe, and natural cleansing agents, it detoxifies the skin from external environmental pollutants. With natural emulsifiers and oils for excellent tolerance by the eyes and skin
- Mountain Tea: Greek mountain tea is a highly antioxidant, naturally caffeine-free herbal tea infusion made from the dried flowers, leaves and stems of the Sideritis plant, which flourishes throughout high elevations in the mountains of Greece
- The antipollution ingredient is a blend of Citrus flavonoids (once known as Vitamin P), Broccoli and Aloe leaf extract. Their combined activity help protect skin cells against toxins and environmental pollution
- Powerful antioxidant, activates detoxification enzymes of the skin, protects skin against pollutants and stress factors
- Vegetable Squalene: natural origin, moisturizing and emollient
- Pro-vitamin B5: provides long-lasting hydration, soothes and improves skin texture
- 96.2% natural content: No petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, sles, ales, synthetic dye, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol. Yes may contain traces of wheat / nuts
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Aqua/water/eau, hydrogenated polydecene, squalane, propanediol, dicaprylyl carbonate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, benzyl alcohol, bioflavonoids, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cellulose gum, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lactic acid, lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, panthenol, parfum/fragrance, phenethyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sideritis scardica flower/leaf/stem extract, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol, trideceth-8.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.