Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A selection of delicious puff pastry vol-au-vents with scrumptious fillings, ideal for parties and entertaining.
- Butternut squash and feta cheese
- Leek and taw valley cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella and tomato
- Weight: 540 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated, use within 1 month
- Contains: Goat's milk, ewe's milk
- Consume Within: 7 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Butternut squash, feta and chilli vol au vents contains wheatflour, butternut squash (20%), vegetable margarine, whole milk, crème fraiche (10%), feta cheese (6%), cornflour, rapeseed oil, red chillies, sage, skimmed milk, salt, rosemary, ground white pepper. Vegetable margarine contains palm oil, water, salt, lemon juice. Tomato and mozzarella vol au vents contains wheatflour, vegetable margarine, tomatoes (17%), mozzarella cheese (15%), onions, water, cheddar cheese (2%), extra virgin olive oil, cornflour, tomato paste, sugar, garlic puree, salt, thyme, oregano, rapeseed oil, skimmed milk, cracked black pepper. Vegetable margarine contains palm oil, salt, water, lemon juice. Mozzarella cheese contains potato starch. Cheddar cheese contains potato starch asparagus and gruyere vol au vents contains: wheatflour, asparagus (25%), vegetable margarine, whole milk, creme fraiche (7%), gruyere cheese (2%), cornflour, salt, skimmed milk, rapeseed oil, ground white pepper. Vegetable margarine contains palm oil, water, salt, lemon juice. Gruyere cheese contains potato starch.
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven: Preheat oven 200°C, Fan170°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Remove all packaging including plastic tray, place vol au vents on a baking tray, cook for 8 minutes, 12 minutes if from frozen
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.