Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Succulent British chicken marinated in a sticky soy, mirin and sake glaze.
- Weight: 840 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 7 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Wine glass pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Chicken thighs (77%), yakitori glaze (14%), sugar, flavouring, ground ginger, cornflour, caramelised sugar, dried garlic, salt, dried honey, dried onions, sunflower oil, colour- paprika extract, ground aniseed, ground cinnamon. Yakitori glaze contains water, rice wine, sake, soybeans, garlic puree, honey, glucose syrup, salt, cornflour, ginger puree, vinegar, caramelised sugar syrup, sugar
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- preheat oven 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / Gas 6. Remove sleeve. Remove film and take out sauce sachet. Place foil directly on middle shelf of oven. Cook for 10 min. Remove from oven. Pour sauce over the chicken yakitori kebabs. Return to oven and cook for further 5 min. Ensure that the chicken is fully coated with the glaze by gently turning the chicken with a spoon in the foil before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.