Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Succulent British chicken wings with a sweet soy, mirin and ginger glaze.
- Weight: 920 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Oriental style chicken wings (87%), soy, chilli and ginger glaze (13%). Oriental style chicken wings contain chicken (95%), sugar, ground spices (black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, fennel, star anise), salt, dried garlic. Soy, chilli and ginger glaze contains muscovado sugar, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, vinegar), water, sake, mirin (rice wine, glucose syrup, water), red chillies, rapeseed oil, ginger puree, vinegar, cornflour, roasted garlic puree, lemon juice, salt, ground star anise, smoked sea salt
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- preheat oven. 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / 400˚F / gas mark 6. Remove sleeve, remove film and take out sauce sachet. Place foil directly on middle shelf of oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; pour sauce over the chicken lollipops. Return to oven and cook for further 5 minutes. Ensure that the chicken is fully coated with glaze by gently pouring over any excess sauce in pack with a spoon before serving. After removing from oven, sprinkle over crunchy topping before skewering. Check product is hot before serving. Two or more packs will require longer cooking time. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.