Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
You can pre-order this item for delivery on the dates given on the item details page. We can only deliver your order to UK addresses – it can’t be collected in store or delivered internationally.
Please note: If you order anything else with this item, it’ll be despatched at the same time. You may want to place a separate order if you want to receive other items sooner.
- We’ll send you an email when your order is on its way.
- If there’s no one home when we deliver your order, we’ll try to leave it with a neighbour or in a safe place, or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next
(excludes chilled hampers).
- We’ll only try to deliver a chilled hamper once as they contain perishable food, so choose your delivery date carefully and make sure someone will be in to receive it
- Our usual cancellation and returns policies apply to all pre-order items.
British ultimate beef burgers in our signature roll, with smokehouse ketchup and Cornish Cove Cheddar.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Weight: 820 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging: No
- For customers ordering from the Isle of Wight, please allow one extra working day for your order to be delivered to store
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within three months. Once defrosted (in a refrigerator) consume within 24 hours
- British Beef
- Ready to cook and assemble.
Preparation and serving
- Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.