Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Tempt 6-8 guests with these 20 miniature beef burger canapés, topped with a roasted vegetable melt, on a garlic bread crostini with a basil and pesto drizzle.
- Weight: 840 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Beef burgers (59%), roasted vegetable melt (17%), garlic bread crostini (17%), pesto drizzle (7%). Beef burgers contain british beef (95%), water, potato flour, rice flour, sea salt, preservative- e223 (sulphites), salt, dextrose. Roasted vegetable melt contains cheddar cheese (milk), mozzarella cheese (milk), roasted vegetables (red peppers, yellow peppers, red onions, olive oil), full fat soft cheese (milk), gruyere cheese (milk), tomatoes, double cream (milk), basil, tomato puree, rapeseed oil, roasted garlic puree, cracked black pepper, salt, dried garlic, dried oregano, concentrated lemon juice. Garlic bread crostini contains wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), water, unsalted butter (milk), durum wheat semolina (contains gluten), garlic puree, extra virgin olive oil, shallots, parsley, salt, yeast, cracked black pepper. Pesto drizzle contains basil, sunflower oil, olive oil, basil oil, regato cheese (milk), lemon juice, roasted garlic puree, spinach, parmigiano reggiano cheese (milk), ground black pepper, salt
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Remove film from foil tray and cardboard tray and set pesto drizzle aside.
- Place foil with burgers and melt on the middle shelf of oven and cook for 10 min. Place the cardboard tray with the ultimate garlic bread crostini in the oven alongside the burgers and cook for a further 5 min. 200°C Fan 180°C For best results remove the mini melts from the top of the burgers prior to cooking. Replace the melts after 10 minutes cooking time and melt gently over the top for 5 minutes. When cooking burgers, cook thoroughly until piping hot and juices run clear - there should be no pink colour remaining.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.