Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Tempt 6-8 guests with these 20 miniature beef burger canapés, topped with a roasted vegetable melt, on a garlic bread crostini with a basil and pesto drizzle.
- Weight: 840 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Remove film from foil tray and cardboard tray and set pesto drizzle aside.
- Place foil with burgers and melt on the middle shelf of oven and cook for 10 min. Place the cardboard tray with the ultimate garlic bread crostini in the oven alongside the burgers and cook for a further 5 min. 200°C Fan 180°C For best results remove the mini melts from the top of the burgers prior to cooking. Replace the melts after 10 minutes cooking time and melt gently over the top for 5 minutes. When cooking burgers, cook thoroughly until piping hot and juices run clear - there should be no pink colour remaining.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.