Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Pork tenderloin fillet, made from British, free range pure-bred Gloucester Old Spot pigs reared on Oliver Whiteley's farm in North Yorkshire.
- Weight: 1080 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated 0°C to +5°C
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month
- Once defrosted (in a refrigerator) consume within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Pork tenderloin fillets
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Remove packaging. Slice the fillet into slices approx 2cm thick. Add to a pre-heated frying pan with a teaspoon of oil. Cook over a medium to high heat for 14 – 16 minutes, turn occasionally. Ensure juices run clear and product is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.