Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
21 day Matured British Rosè Veal Rump Steak, pan fried to golden perfection, to be complimented with a classic bèarnaise butter of sweet shallot, tarragon and tiny capers. A delicious meal within 10 minutes.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Weight: 310 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated, freeze on day of purchase. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 30 days
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Pan Fry- heat 1 dessertspoon of oil in a frying pan on a high heat. Ensure oil has evenly covered the surface of the pan. Add steak to the pan and reduce to a medium/high heat. Turn steak halfway through.
- Rare- 6-8 minutes.
- Medium 9-11 minutes.
- Well done- 11-13 minutes.
- Remove steak from the pan and allow to rest for 3 minutes. Pour off excess oil. Place the butter into the pan and melt gently. Place the steak back into the pan and coat in butter. Serve, do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.