Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Our sustainably sourced Madagascan king prawns have a deliciously sweet flavour and meaty, yet succulent texture.
- Weight: 550 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: King prawns (crustacean) (98%), salt, sugar, preservative- e223 (sulphites)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Pan-fry. Remove all packaging. Heat a heavy based pan with two tablespoons of oil on high for 2 min, add the shell on prawns and cook each side for 4 min. Total cooking time 10 min on high. Barbeque: brush each prawn with oil and put onto skewers. Barbeque turning frequently until prawns are piping hot and fully pink when shelled and cut open. Barbeque cooking time 8 min
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.